Parents, you may purchase uniforms at the store of your choice, but they must comply with our policy. You can find a complete listing of our uniform policy in the Student & Parent Handbook
. Please examine items at Shreveport Gymnastics or Sports World before you purchase anywhere else. Lands’ End also offers many of our uniform items; our preferred school number is 900097437. The French Toast brand also carries our plaid.Tops:
- White oxford button-down shirts (short or long sleeve)
- White or navy polo-style knit shirts (short or long sleeve) under a uniform shirt
- Navy or white turtleneck – plain or ribbed may be worn under a uniform shirt
- Girls may wear white middy blouses with plaid ties.
- White blouses with Peter Pan collars for girls
- Any exposed “undershirts” must be solid navy or white
- Khaki pants, capris, jumpers, shorts and skorts, belt loops are not to be removed from clothing. Belts must be worn if the clothing has belt loops and fit into the entire belt loop and remained buckled. No part of the belt may be left hanging. The color needs to coordinate with the uniform: navy, brown, black or khaki.
- Pants must be uniform-style slacks, worn at the waist (no low riders), no cargo pants, Dickies work clothes, overalls, jean-style pants, bell-bottoms, etc.
- The length must follow the Caddo Parish policy.
- Only medium to dark shades of khaki will be acceptable; light sand or off-white will not be permitted
- Approved blue plaid (#134-57) pleated skirts for girls. This plaid can be found at Sports World and Shreveport Gymnastics.
Coats and Outer Wear:
- Coats may be any color; they are removed and placed in the locker when students enter the classroom and may be worn at recess only.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts to be worn in the building must be solid navy and may not have any logos except Fairfield ’s. A uniform shirt must be worn under sweatshirts and sweaters.
Shoes and Socks:
- Ideally, students wear tennis shoes that are laced or fastened at all times. These are the safest and most appropriate shoes for PE, running at recess and traversing our stairs.
- Leather shoes need to have flat heels, backs, and rubber soles
- No pointed toed cowboy boots
- All shoes must have backs, no slides or mules
- Socks and tights must coordinate with the uniform: solid – navy, white, tan
- Leggings must coordinate with the uniform, and the bottom of the legging must be covered by a sock. No bare skin.
Every Friday will be considered Spirit Day. All students may wear a Fairfield t-shirt with khaki uniform bottoms. Blue jeans are not permitted. Acceptable shirts are the following: navy bulldog shirt, navy tie-dye bulldog shirt, or a Fairfield field day shirt.